Famous Last Words: OU/TX

Famous Last Words: OU/TX


This weekend was OU/TX weekend, so I figured that was a pretty good identifier for the week. I do quite a bit of writing for all of my classes, but this class is always what I feel like is my best work because I actually have fun doing it and enjoy rereading my writing. I read a story today that was a conversation that happened after an event in the original Mahabharata where the characters were discussing what happened. I think this style leaves a lot of room for creativity and definitely gives me some ideas for my future stories. I am studying for my LSAT that I will take in November, and I am also trying to decide whether or not I will take a gap year next year before law school. I probably won't decide for sure until after I get my LSAT score back, so this could be an interesting post to reread once I make my decision.

This week for extra credit reading, I started the Bhagavad Gita. It is very insightful for my project, so I'm glad I decided to read that. I was surprised how in detail it goes considering the portion in the Mahabharata we read was relatively brief. This week we didn't have any new readings. Our assignments were mostly review, so I thought this was the perfect time to start some extra readings. I am trying to do all of the extra credit assignments so I can try to get an A in this class. I still have quite a ways to go though. I'm really looking forward to writing my next story for my storybook. I love the concept behind The Good Place, so I'm excited to be doing something creative related to that. I will probably plan out the ending of my storybook just to make sure my other stories progress correctly towards that ending. 

Comments